Assasins Brotherhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming Skilled Feeders

KLOUDZiNC
    KLOUDZiNC

Character sheet
    Health:
    Farming Skilled Feeders  Left_bar_bleue100/100Farming Skilled Feeders  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Exp:
    Farming Skilled Feeders  Left_bar_bleue0/100Farming Skilled Feeders  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
    Gold: 100

Farming Skilled Feeders  Empty Farming Skilled Feeders

Post  KLOUDZiNC Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Alright, so on I figured we all knew where to farm for feeders, but I was wrong. So I'll drop my advice on Farming.

I personally farm in Chapter 16: Surrounded; 16-5: Defeat the Monsters Protecting the Barbarians"

I really enjoy to mill here because of all the output of it.
    For instance, it only requires 12 Stamina, gain 12 EXP and between 120-192 Rupies.
    Cards that you can obtain in this quest are a Ninja Trainee and a blue dragon God card who's name I can't remember at the moment.
    The cream of the crop is Hellhound. A skilled HN that can be used as a feeder to increase your stronger card's skill.
    Another good thing to get outta this quest is the Treasure. You probably won't care about it, but you can feed it to our Guild and increase its level. Which in the end, helps us all.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:48 am