Assasins Brotherhood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is me, me this is.

Naeren
    Naeren
    Admin

Character sheet
    Health:
    This is me, me this is. Left_bar_bleue100/100This is me, me this is. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Exp:
    This is me, me this is. Left_bar_bleue0/100This is me, me this is. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
    Gold: 100

This is me, me this is. Empty This is me, me this is.

Post  Naeren Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 pm

well, first off due to my hatred of stereotyping predispositions, i keep my identity a secret, so name, gender, and such info be top secret.

i'm absolutey, nucking futz and happy to be so, because sanity is SOOO boring. i tried it, didnt like it, so i jumped in the loony bin and never came out!

just watch out for periodic bouts of evilness. i tend to have some bad days, if i say anything mean or sound grouchy, just call me out on my bullshit and i'll usually chill.

lastly, WATCH OUT!! i'm very flirtatious and tend to latch on to a particular target... i mean person and get kinda carried away with it.

so... that's what you get! toodles~

PS. i hate clowns with a burning passion, so mention them, and i WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU. Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:19 am